Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Wow that is pretty cool. At my local range that I go shooting at I almost always buy myself some paper zombie targets to shoot at. At $90 bucks apiece this might be something worth looking into for a little bit of shooting fun.....

·
Registered
73 Posts
I am so buying one of these. My wife is a zombie fanatic and she would totally give me the green light for this and I'd just get a reason to shoot something.

It's WIN-WIN baby!

·
22,058 Posts
Coll.. Wish I would have thought of it. Sure to be a hit.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I never even knew zombie targets existed until I shot at a range in Sandy Springs, GA. Shot some of those and some bin Laden targets. It was fun to shoot at something different.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Those are pretty cool, But I don't think I could justify spending 100 bucks on it. My local range has a wide variety of "Zombie" targets all for around a dollar.

·
Registered
693 Posts
I think they would be a lot of fun for one-time events like family get-togethers and stuff. I'd pay an extra $100 for a fun afternoon with the family :) . Hell, $200 in targets and ammo really isn't bad for an afternoon of entertainment with the old gang.

·
Registered
635 Posts
That is GREAT! I always love shooting at something even if its wooden building blocks. More fun than a target sheet. Love to hone my skills but shooting something is much more enjoyable!

·
Registered
110 Posts
I've never seen these before. These are amazing. I love the paper zombie targets, but if you get a few buddies together and split one of these, it'd be hard to beat.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Wow! That is creepy! Love it! That would be a great thing to bring to the range. . .

·
Registered
27 Posts
A little less expensive and that could be the deciding factor that brings a new enthusiast to shooting!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts