Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've seen this guy around another forum I frequent, and have his company's facebook page "liked." I just saw that he's having a St. Patty's Day special -- his "Elemental" holster (pancake style, limited options) is going to be sold in green at a pretty big discount. It only applies to a green holster (with black or green trim) and only on St. Patty's Day. I should definitely point out that I'm not trying to sell anyone on this. I have no stake in the sales of any of his holsters and I don't even know him personally (ETA -- aside from a few polite conversations).

I was wondering, however, if anyone has by chance bought any of his holsters in the past. The Elemental holster mentioned above is available for the M9, so I figured it would probably work with most of the PT 92/99 series as well. Maybe I'm wrong?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Alright, so I've read a ton of reviews on Zlogonje's holsters on that other forum, and nobody has the slightest negative thing to say (excepting, in some cases, lead time). Unfortunately, the sale going on this Saturday (St. Patrick's Day) is only for the one style of holster, but one of the options is for the M9, so it would likely work for a lot of the PT 92 series. The really sad part is that it will definitely not work for my new (to me) PT 917c. Still, I thought I could pass along the info.

This Saturday only, he will be selling his elemental holsters in green (with or without green or black trim) for $30. Link is here: Welcome to Zlogonje Gunleathers

Again, I have nothing to gain from him selling any of these. There is no way for him to even see that I'm mentioning the sale here, so I promise I'm not going for commission or anything like that. However, I have spoken with him on a couple of occasions and he is a good guy to talk to. He's actually probably going to be losing money on this sale, especially if he sells to a lot of Ohioans, as his shipping and sales tax is included in his posted prices.

So there it is. I hope someone can jump on this opportunity. Just wish it could be me. :(

·
Registered
693 Posts
Wow, that's a SHARP looking holster...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, that's a SHARP looking holster...
Yeah, I like it. I just wish he had some pics of the green holster up. Last time we spoke, though, he said he didn't really expect the sale to take off much, but he's getting a lot of interest now and he's going to try to get some pics up, at least before the sale actually begins. I think I'm going to have to make a trip to Cleveland sometime soon so he can make me a holster in person. It's only a couple hours away...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Looks like he has vry nice holsters but I have the taurus pt845 do you think the one he has for the 24/7 would fit? I think they have the same basic shape but I dont realy know as I havent seen them side by side.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like he has vry nice holsters but I have the taurus pt845 do you think the one he has for the 24/7 would fit? I think they have the same basic shape but I dont realy know as I havent seen them side by side.
No idea. And just to put it out there, the sale is over.

However, if you have a question like that, I know he's pretty good about answer queries from the "Contact" link on the right side of his page. Good luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts