Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello gentlemen,

May I ask you opinion regarding this powder? I can't get any information from Google, esp. reloading data. Since I'm from Philippines, reload powders options are very few. We have VV(most used),SMP, bullseye(rare). Ziira (2&3) are sold as cheapest on my gun store but they themselves can't provide me reloading data, so I'm just curious what that powder really is?

Liquid Plant Bottle Purple Fluid

My only concern is that Can I use this powder for accuracy(9mm & 38spl)? Please let me know if this is a bad choice. Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
38,576 Posts
I've never heard of it. I bought some powder with the prefix "CSB" (can't even recall the maker, although I still have some). It was the only thing for sale during our shortages 8 years ago and I grabbed two pounds. I researched it on the internet and found that it was a Spanish shotgun powder similar to a powder used frequently here. I started with low charges of that familiar powder and worked up to provide some satisfactory rounds. When the drought was over I restocked the powder that I liked and knew about and relegated the CSB to the rear of the shelf. Probably internet search is going to be your best bet also.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My google skills reveal only two mentions of ziira powder, both for #7. My guess is that it is a VV brand, I would contact them.
Thank you sir, I would appreciate that since Google can't get me answers regarding this. If it's not too much to ask,if you get a hold of them,kindly ask for reloading data?Or why they don't have reloading data?(I have searched Google, no answers too 😔)

·
Registered
5,855 Posts
Hello gentlemen,

May I ask you opinion regarding this powder? I can't get any information from Google, esp. reloading data. Since I'm from Philippines, reload powders options are very few. We have VV(most used),SMP, bullseye(rare). Ziira (2&3) are sold as cheapest on my gun store but they themselves can't provide me reloading data, so I'm just curious what that powder really is?

View attachment 482352

My only concern is that Can I use this powder for accuracy(9mm & 38spl)? Please let me know if this is a bad choice. Thank you.
I found this on You Tube. Maybe you can post a comment and this guy can help you find some answers.

135Grains Teflon Coated Bullets - YouTube

·
Super Moderator
38,576 Posts
Here's a site and thread that references the powder. I would be extremely cautious going forward with it. Regarding N 310

Reactions: mich357

·
Administrator
40,826 Posts
Closed at the request of the OP.

Reactions: mich357
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.