Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Depending on your state laws and your thoughts on the subject, that sign doesn't look anything close to being a legal sign, just sayin.

But I agree, I wouldn't go back either, no matter.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Not legal in Texas, for sure.
That being said, their wings suck and are overpriced anyway.

·
Registered
150 Posts
In SC it wouldn't be legal to carry there in the first place. I don't like wings anyway but if they serve alcoholic beverages then sign or no sign don't carry in this state.
Plus the sign would have to have a black silhouette of a gun covered by a red circle slash and the words "No Concealed Weapons Allowed".

Wow, while typing the above and listening to police scanner there's been an accidental shooting at the gunshop/range around the corner. Hope it's minor and they are ok. Will have to wait for the rest of the story.
Update: 1940 Rescue unit reports Cat 3 patient, (stable) non life threatning wound.
Fatboy

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
never went into one anyway. :icon_ banana:
You haven't missed much, I can name at least a half dozen restaurants that have better chicken
wings than they do, including Hooters. I haven't been to Hooters in years, the scenery was always
a plus when I went there. I've also got my own hot wing receipe now and my house is always gun
friendly.

·
Registered
15,359 Posts
As a Native to Godforsaken Buffalo who grew up hanging out at Rootie's Anchor Bar. I know how to make wings. I've tried BWW's "wings" and well... those aint buffalo wings. No reason to even consider going there now.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I talked to the owner and he said

Just kidding, I just always have the urge to post that video on threads that talk about someone leaving for good.

I eat at BW3 here. As mentioned before, true Carolinian's can't carry in there anyway as they serve adult beverages. Wild Wings are much better IMHO. I like Outbacks wings. Come to think of it, I haven't found many wings I didn't like.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Logo Sign Clip art Font Symbol In Kansas, it is this EXACT image, the graphic must have at least 1 inch of white space outside of the red circle. The graphic must be at least 6 inches in diameter on a sign that measures 8x8 inches or greater. If larger, than 8x8, the graphic must be proportional to the size of the sign. (Example: A 10x10 inch sign must have an 8-inch diameter graphic.) It must appear in a prominent place at the entrance of the building are approximately eye level.

Posted otherwise is not considered to be properly posted.

Most people think that the gun in this photo is a Beretta. It is actually a Taurus PT92

·
Administrator
35,714 Posts
In Texas, that sign means nothing. Nada. I carry there all the time.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Never been, never will.

I prefer my own wings.

Reactions: monty and mingaa

·
Super Moderator
20,082 Posts
Weird way of trying to say Guns Not Allowed. Bans Guns? So, they passed a law? Someone with a sense a humor needs to put a sign under that one saying, gun owners ban businesses which ban guns

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Yep in MO you meet the sign size and font size AND language or your sign doesn't mean squat. Tells me a lot though if you post anything. I am strongly motivated to go elsewhere. Period.

Reactions: FZ1

·
Registered
82 Posts
Legal or not, the sign says they don't want guns. Their wings ain't good enough for me to either; ignore the sign & carry anyway(which I wouldn't do as I do believe a property owners rights out weigh mine on their property after all no one makes me go there), or disarm before entering.

When I see the "ignore it" comments , it kinda irks me. Who is forcing you to go where you (or your gun) is not wanted? You want others to respect your rights but refuse to respect theirs? Kinda hypocritical in my book. See a sign, go somewhere else without a sign, legal or correct or not, the owner has made their wishes known. They don't want guns, therefore they must not want gun carriers or their money.

Posted from the outer reaches of the universe via my Star Fleet communicator! Live long & prosper.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Get the correct statistic on the number of gun owners in your state and let corporate know that you will do everything in your power to spread the word that their business does not want or need the business or the money those people would spend there. It's a polite and professional way of telling them to go to hell.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Not defending them, but I am going to assume their concern is for anyone carrying at the bar and becoming intoxicated while armed. A bad combination.

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
If I want wings I will fix them myself and I can drink what I want....

1 - 20 of 58 Posts