Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like it says . What was your first Taurus? Please because I like pictures Please post a picture of it if you still own it. I will go first . My first and not last is the 617B2. Love the 7 shot and blued and .357 Taurus014.jpg Taurus020.jpg

·
Registered
9,171 Posts
My first Taurus..... PT-945 in stainless. Factory ported barrel, 8+1 capacity, and is reliable as the day is long.

Reactions: darbo and kaiged1

·
Banned
4,022 Posts
My first one was a PT-140 Millennium Pro. It was a California model. Said CA right on the slide. It was DA only. That was the reason I go rid of it, but in retrospect, I should have kept it. Really wasn't that much of a difference. Trigger pull was the same as my S+W Sigma.

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
My first as in my sig., but not my last. Next up (someday) a PT709 Slim.

SN850284.JPG

·
Administrator
39,888 Posts
My first Taurus was a PT92AF. Purchased in 1991. No pictures, as in a moment of weakness, I sold it. Wish I had it back.

·
Registered
7,540 Posts
I had the same 617, couldn't handle it, traded in for 24/7 very pleased

·
Moderator in Memorium 1940-2014
13,540 Posts
Mine was a PT92.
Sold it to my son (at a very discounted price).

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
My first Taurus was my PT1911 Duo-Tone and has been great for a couple reasons. Not only has it been a very reliable and reliable firearm, searching for sight options brought me to the best Gun Forum in the world!!!!

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
My first Taurus was a PT100 purchased when they first came out. If I remember correctly, it went on a trade for a S&W 29 .44 mag....

·
Registered
6,559 Posts
My first was a pt145 I bought from a buddy. Then 6 months later I bought a OSS 9. Then about 6 months after that, I bought a 327 magnum revolver. My most recent Taurus purchase was a TCP 738. Sorry no pics on this computer.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Mine is the 4510TKR-3SSR with ported barrel and laser rail. Fun gun! Don't see many of these. In fact, none on this site!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
My first Taurus is my PT99 AFS, my favorite and most accurate pistol. It has been flawless since the first round. I'm trying to make a deal for a new PT1911 all blue in 45ACp. I played with it yesterday at my LGS and I'm still trying to decide on 45 ACP or 9mm.
DSC_0012.jpg

·
Registered
110 Posts
24/7 pro. Stainless slide. Looked nice, but I shot it horribly. Had feeding problems, and had to take a trip back to Miami to have quote "Missing parts" replaced. Traded it off, don't miss it.

·
Registered
34,139 Posts
I owned a .38 Special Taurus with a 3" barrel back in the late 80's. I didn't own it long. I traded it on another gun shortly after I got it. No pictures of that one. Then back in 2007 I bought a Model 851. I still have it.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
605SS, hate to admitt it, but I sold it yesterday. Good news is I got $50 more then I paid for it!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Taurus PT840. Blue/Black. Very nice, if not a bit peppy. Learned alot about how to shoot a handgun on it. Was finicky about ammo though. Since picked up my PT111 Mil Pro and loved it so much that I felt my 840 was getting ignored, so I gave it to my brother, put it in a good home where it gets taken care of. Even get to see it from time to time.

·
Registered
253 Posts
My first was a model 85. Bought it back in the 90's I think. Sold it to a friend about 5 years ago.

·
Registered
34 Posts
My first was a PT709. It was given to me by my step-dad in which I had to pay only the FFL transfer fee. Ten minutes and 20 dollars later, I had my first Taurus.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts