Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man stay away from the forum and come back to a dark and lonely room. ::)
Good thing I was packing as the roaches are bad man.... Glad to see we have a new forum and I want to thank you for that.

·
Registered
790 Posts
We turned out the lights there, but the party is just starting here. Welcome to the new forum!

·
32,614 Posts
Glad to be here and not there. Seems we have doubters at the other place. Trying to whisk newbies or lost souls that haven't quite got the picture yet that the Titanic is going under and they need to get into the lifeboat here. :) So I go back know and again and check. There is no way any of us can or would eventry to e-mail the whole lot over there as to the demise of that other unmentionable place. ;D We will just have to keep going back on occasion and checking.

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
Just for the record ... we (Taurus Armed.net) didn't close the other place down. That was the decision of whomever runs that site. This is a totally different site with no relation.

·
Registered
189 Posts
At the old site...there were days when no posts are made at all. It's really surprising how lively this new forum has become. I hope you enjoy your stay here wheels.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I was reading why it got shut down, I kinda like having a forum just for Taurus fans....

·
32,614 Posts
Welcome to the forum and yes it is great to have our own home. Many others and myself tried to get the other site cleaned up and then the moderators at Ruger let us know that they are leaving for another server and we have squat to say or do about our situation. Oh,by the way, you guys are goners and if I can remember how things operate you guys can have the place. Sheesh. I was going to get with you guys eventually. That seemed to be the message. It was nice they offer for us to take over the old place was made, but from the early e-mails that wasn't how the messages were coming across. This is a much needed clean breathe of fresh air.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Another newbie here also. I have shot Taurus guns for years. I currently own only a model 85, but plan on more. I also shoot other brands, but hate all the Taurus bashing on some of the other forums. Glad to be here.

·
32,614 Posts
Shooter58, Welcome to the forum. Pull up a chair and sit a spell. Enjoy the stay. Have an older 85CH myself. Own a PT111 Mil/pro and a PT22 in the pistol dept., also have models 65,66, and a 94 on the revolver side of the coin.So many models to chose from and so little time. :)

·
Registered
21,115 Posts

·
Registered
24,749 Posts
Welcome to TA from Minnesota.

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,108 Posts
Reactions: Texheim

·
Banned
15,276 Posts

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
This is the time machine I was looking for..WOW It does exist..:eek:

Reactions: Texheim

·
Premium Member
10,104 Posts
Hello and welcome aboard the best forum on the net, from Wilmington, NC !!!!

·
10,379 Posts
Ok, welcoming someone from 2007 might be a little extreme...
I'm taking bets on how many pages this poor zombie thread goes before the cut and paste welcoming committee realize it's 8 years old:D

1 - 20 of 46 Posts