Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In fairness, wasn't this shooting style first perfected by one of NYPD in AZ's (early) comrades; one of the great NYC gunfighters in blue?

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Long Ago LEO said:
In fairness, wasn't this shooting style first perfected by one of NYPD in AZ's (early) comrades; one of the great NYC gunfighters in blue?
I believe you're speaking of Jimmy Cirillo. ;)

He was a great man, a great cop, and a great shot.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
What is that ? talk about about a waste of video :rolleyes:

I believe you're speaking of Jimmy Cirillo.

He was a great man, a great cop, and a great shot.

Wow.. that is some cool history..So that style wasn't invented by the "Home Boys" :)

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Long Ago Leo, I'm still trying to figure out the point of his video. :loco:

joe sixpack, the pic is definitely a keeper. I'm sending it out to a few friends.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
VegasGuy said:
Long Ago Leo, I'm still trying to figure out the point of his video. :loco:

joe sixpack, the pic is definitely a keeper. I'm sending it out to a few friends.
Me too!!!

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
You could have sights right, sights left, sights on top and never miss anything. Oh yeah, my holster........

smit

·
Super Moderator
21,805 Posts
Next you'll see equipment rails like the AR were they can mount not only a light so they don't go into the wrong hood but one of those bike bells so you'll know your beinging robbed and don't forget the whistle incase they get seperated from there hommies and secret decoder ring so they can understand each other O0 :shooter: :)

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
JSir said:
Wonder if they come with a free bandana...
Dat would be da 'Do-Rag. :D

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think rwcreigh nailed the reason for this video in the second posting of this thread. This lad in the clip needed confirmation for himself that he was a bad ass. It was SO stereotypical and this dope just fed the stigma - it cracked me up it was so bad. Poor soul.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
OH My Goodness..I just saw the pic...I just about spit soda, I don't know how I missed it :rolleyes:

Hey..Joe, That is the pic of the year..I am keeping a copy also

+1+1+1+1 :D :D :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts