Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Or if you're in the general vicinity of your go-to place for cheap powder and pick up a pound even when you don't need it.

Or you've wandered the reloading aisles enough for your 2 year old daughter to tell you you're done shopping.

Or the ONLY time you shop the cleaning section at Walmart is when shopping for reloading supplies :D

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
You use pet loads as passwords.

·
Registered
9,585 Posts
You stand behind your wife at the range and pick up every piece of spent brass that ejects from her pistol!:(

DH really does this to me!

·
Premium Member
17,735 Posts
You stop by the local public range after hours for the sole purpose of scavenging brass!
...and when you scavenge brass for a caliber you don't have, you go buy a gun to shoot it in.

·
Registered
102 Posts
you pick up brass for calibers your friend has.
then clean it and sell it to him! LOL

·
Registered
15,356 Posts
you find yourself buying folgers canisters and you don't even drink coffee.

·
Registered
4,746 Posts
You watch a movie like Heat and your first thought is, you wish you were standing there with a brass net catching it all. :D
I was just thinking that same thing! Watching Predator...the minigun scene...to just have been able to stand there next to them with a 55 gallon drum....

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
--You hang out at the range all day just to scavenge brass.

--You have a dedicated shelf for the coffee cans full of brass.

--The hum of a Frankford Arsenal Quick-N-EZ lulls you to sleep.

--You store powder and primers in 3 separate buildings to keep from violating fire codes.

--Your wife spies powder, projectiles, brass, and other reloading gear at a yard sale, and proceeds to get it for pennies on the dollar.

--You have friends/coworkers who bring you their once-fired brass because they know you reload, and they don't.

--You can tell what the caliber is before you ever pick it up off the ground.

·
Registered
340 Posts
You’d rather reload than watch TV.

You run to the basement to clean your brass. Then you run back to empty your tumbler.

You count depriming cases to go to sleep.

You know your brass calibers by feel.

You have as many tumblers as you have reloading presses.

You have as many dies as you have guns.

You have more reloaders than people have guns.

You have more ammo than anyone else you know.

You shoot more often than anyone at the club.

You’re always tumbling brass.

You shop more for components than you do guns.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
When you read topics on forums like this!

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
You take a noob to the range and, when you take a break from shooting, you both gather up the brass and you tell in to flip over that big leaf and get the piece under it. Skeptical, he flips it over and there's piece of brass there. When he asks how you knew it was under the leaf, you explain to him that there's always a piece under anything you plan on skipping.

·
Registered
37,060 Posts
When you can pull out 200 rounds of 38 Super and 200 rounds of 10 MM and shoot it while watching the other shooters go to the counter to buy the cheap caliber rounds and wince!---

·
Premium Member
17,735 Posts
When you can pull out 200 rounds of 38 Super and 200 rounds of 10 MM and shoot it while watching the other shooters go to the counter to buy the cheap caliber rounds and wince!---
LOL...yeah I had a guy once tell me that I shot more .41 magnum in a single range session than he'd ever seen in one place.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Reminded me of a time I went shooting with one of my buddies.

When you laugh because someone buys Winchester white box just to be able to afford to keep up with your own shooting habits :D

I shoot a lot of 40 Short&Weak when I go to the range. No idea how many. Has to be between 2-300 minimum. Love shooting steel! :)

Reactions: olfarhors and darbo
1 - 20 of 34 Posts