Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't own any Taurus firearms yet, but will probably be buying a blued 605 from a coworker soon. I've been wanting a .357Mag with a hammer for a while & was considering a stainless 651 when I found out about this one.

I have a few 9x series Berettas, which are very similar to the Taurus derivative. I shoot 9mm, .40S&W, 357Sig, & .22LR with those Berettas by swapping around slides & barrels.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And I know this is kinda cheating, but since I'm trying to build up enough posts to access the Classifieds...

What is a good price to pay for a blue 605? I open carry a Glock 17 at work & will probably use the 605 as a BUG. I need to find a good holster that will work with what I normally wear. That's why I want to get to the Classifieds.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
31,700 Posts
Welcome from Lubbock, TX! But we don't need that "Yo!," Crap. We have an IQ requirement of 90 plus so don't "Yo!!!!" us. :) From an old fart with hardening of the arteries!

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Daytona Beach, FL

·
Administrator
39,379 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.:wave:

·
Super Moderator
40,407 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Guess that's another way to speed things along here. I could just reply to all the new member intro threads.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
You will soon discover that you are in good company here at TaurusArmed.net! ;)

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts