Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new guy. don't own a taurus but i am researching getting either a taurus or a rossi revolver in .357magnum.

·
32,658 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask anything about the revolvers. Have 4 Taurus revolvers. Models 66,65,85CH, and 94. so am familar with some of the producrt line. Others have more experience with them. Especially the latest Taurus and Rossi products. Both make seviceable revolvers that are a decent price compared to other makes and models. Have handled many Rossis, but only for brief moments and a few cylinder full of shots. Accuracy wise either brand can keep us with the other makers brands. Some of the much earlier Taurus revolvers did have oversized chambers. That was before Taurus built a factory in the USA. Slugging the much older gun's barrel might be prudent as well. Lead expands and fills the grooves of the rifling so had no trouble with the older ones. Did update what I had and procured the tighter chambered revolvers. No trouble with jacketed bullets what so ever.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Welcome to Taurus Armed! There are dedicated threads for both Taurus and Rossi revolvers in "The Gun Shop" board. If you have questions...just fire away! I'm sure the revolver guys would gladly answer them. Enjoy your stay here mate.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you aboard!

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
Welcome to teh site. Glad you found us. :)

Either way, I don't think you will be disappointed.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Greetings and Welcome from the "Center of the Nation!"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts