Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know most of you have seen these and are not fans but I fell in love with the White Polymer and green grips. I'm not as much a revolver fan as I am of Semi Autos but I do like stuff thats different so I own the polymer Judge and Poly Public defender in 357 and the Raging Judge Magnum and I am also a bit of a sucker when it comes to Zombie stuff haha So when I saw the white polymer 38 special with the Pink grips at my local academy I said to myself, Self, If I find a green grip that fits a model 85 I will buy that white one even if it does have pink grips. Well low and behold a few days later I see this little gem at my local Academy for 369 and well I almost knocked over three people rushing to the gun counter and could not get my money of out my pocket fast enough :)

I will get more pictures of this along with my 24/7 Zombie themed pistol as soon as I can.

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'm not a huge fan of green gun stocks, but those do look like they'd be comfortable & reasonably easy to conceal.
Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
9,585 Posts
Personally, I think it's cool 'cause we can't carry here where I live and it would be a "sparkle-y" piece for going to the range! Let us know how it shoots!;)

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
I like the white, but would want another color on the grips, maybe something in crimson

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
I don't know that I would buy one but being a fan of green I like it! Also being a fan of Kawasaki motorcycles I like the green that they use, which is very similar to the grips on your revovler.

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Any one of them would be good for open carry to a "taffy pull party" or an Easter Egg dying contest.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Nice looking gun,too bad they don't make it in dark earth or OD green,it would just fade into some neutral clothing....it would cc in plain sight.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Sorry just not my style.. Different strokes for different folks..

·
Registered
21,120 Posts
Green is my favorite color and I like it.

Reactions: darbo

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
I saw one at my LGS too and I almost bought, not because I liked it, but because I know that at some point it will e a valuable collector's piece.

Although, I've got to admit it would look so cool if they used one on Walking Dead.

·
Registered
913 Posts
If I can't say anything nice, I won't say anything at all.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I know most of you have seen these and are not fans but I fell in love with the White Polymer and green grips. I'm not as much a revolver fan as I am of Semi Autos but I do like stuff thats different so I own the polymer Judge and Poly Public defender in 357 and the Raging Judge Magnum and I am also a bit of a sucker when it comes to Zombie stuff haha So when I saw the white polymer 38 special with the Pink grips at my local academy I said to myself, Self, If I find a green grip that fits a model 85 I will buy that white one even if it does have pink grips. Well low and behold a few days later I see this little gem at my local Academy for 369 and well I almost knocked over three people rushing to the gun counter and could not get my money of out my pocket fast enough :)

I will get more pictures of this along with my 24/7 Zombie themed pistol as soon as I can.
I REALLY like that!

·
Registered
185 Posts
I have to admit I do like the color scheme. Better than pink handles eh? But I might actually prefer a glow in the dark green on the grip even! :D

1 - 20 of 53 Posts