1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
40,776 Posts
Still holding out for that 20% deal. :D I jumped on the last one guessing over a year ago and really stocked up big time. I still have several 1000 in reserve. Those took a while to ship, guessing they got hit real hard on that deal and we may never see it again.

Reactions: darbo and mingaa

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Agreed - just seems so few and far between.

Our club pres is an IDPA sponsored shooter with Ranier. He orders over 100,000 bullets for club members. Even at his discounts they are about the same price as discounted X-Treme. I could buy as many as I want but I’m not willing to switch brands without an added incentive. I’ve shot plenty of Ranier plated HPs but unless they cost less or perform better I’m not inclined to change.

Reactions: olfarhors and darbo

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Just went to site and the page now says 20% Entire Site and Free shipping. as of 11/24/17 at 12:27am

I had just picked up 500 100gr 380acp and 500 115gr 9mm at our local Cabela's that had them on sale 10% off with rebate for 100 empty brass. Would have bought more but it was all they had on the shelf that I was looking for.

Reactions: Fishinkeylargo

·
Super Moderator
40,776 Posts
Now I need to figure out what I need. :drool:

·
Registered
37,951 Posts
Just picked up 3-K , thanks for the heads up!------:D

Reactions: mingaa and kmw1954

·
Super Moderator
41,359 Posts
Just went to site and the page now says 20% Entire Site and Free shipping. as of 11/24/17 at 12:27am

I had just picked up 500 100gr 380acp and 500 115gr 9mm at our local Cabela's that had them on sale 10% off with rebate for 100 empty brass. Would have bought more but it was all they had on the shelf that I was looking for.

THANKS...I need to check inventory now...I think I am low on 230 grain PRN!!

Reactions: kmw1954

·
Registered
37,951 Posts
Yep!
20% off everything PLUS free shipping!
I basically got 300 dollars worth of projectiles for 240 bucks with shipping to my door.
I think this expires at the end of the day, so better hurry!
do you have any idea how much Beer that I can buy with 60 plus dollars???

Reactions: kmw1954 and darbo

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Yep!
20% off everything PLUS free shipping!
I basically got 300 dollars worth of projectiles for 240 bucks with shipping to my door.
I think this expires at the end of the day, so better hurry!
do you have any idea how much Beer that I can buy with 60 plus dollars???
Sure do —- depending on what you’re drinking??!! ;)

I put a note with today’s order to see if they could combine it with the one from 2 days ago. Just checked e- mail and order #1 shipped today. Sounds like they are on their game to me!!! Thumbs up big X!!

·
Super Moderator
40,776 Posts
Still running at 20% off + free shipping get them while the getting is good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.