1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
I think I do business with them every other weekend :)

Wait till the weekend, they have discounted shipping rates and give free goodies with every order.

·
32,577 Posts
I've done a lot of business with CDNN in the last 5 or so years. They were cheaper than most places for a lot of items. That includes shipping. I check with them first if a item is needed to be purchased. That and the local LGS get a look at for said item. Then I go hunting online and at local gun stores. Usually CDNN has the better choice and amount to be paid. Usually.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
YES! I buy from them frequently. Their sale items are generally very good, and sale shipping rates are reasonable. Their Israeli made mag pouches and holsters are very inexpensive, but excellent in quality.

Sign up on their website for their mail list, and get notified of upcoming sales.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I have bought quite a few things from them with no problems. The last gun I purchased I had some questions about it and without hesitation he answered the questions, some I threw at him that may not have been in their descriptions. Buy with confidence

Reactions: harley 1986

·
Registered
306 Posts
Bought a gun from them, great company, good customer service. Would recommend.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
As far as the Remington 870 barrel, I could never tell who Target Sport Tactical actually is or the country of origin. Based on the fact that there are so many different things with the brand, I assume it to be a Chinese company.

Unless someone else has good info on this brand -

I would keep any eye on Midway, sign up for their emails and when they send you a good promo code buy one of the Remington or Mossberg barrels for the 870.
We know the Remington and Mossberg barrels are good quality.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Yup..great deals... those cheap azz ar mags from canada work great.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yes, I have dealt with them for years. I got a good deal on a Springy V-10 years back. Also, have gotten several parts for my AR from there too. I check there website often for there latest catalog.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yes, I too deal with them "Great Prices" but I don't care for their $10 shipping charge on small orders...

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've spent a lot of my money with them. Always happy with their products and service. Like some have said, shop their weekend specials. A lot of time they have free shipping or a real low fixed shipping price. Great online supplier.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
A++ My only on-line go to place for firearms. I do buy accessories at other places but as far as firearms they are it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
You won't be dissappointed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts