Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have an LCP with the stainless steel slide in excellent condition. Includes (1) factory mag and (1) aftermarket mag. I am looking to trade for a small 9mm, .38/.357 snubbie or pretty much anything. Let me know what you have. Willing to put in some cash if needed. Located in Katy, TX.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
To anyone who may be considering this deal, I am happy to report that I've not had one issue with the little LCP I bought for my wife (and we've shot a magazine of rounds out of it every two weeks for the past couple of years).

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Snappy is a very good description of how this shoots. I agree on being reliable, dependable and most concealable.
I called it my little hand canon because it was snappy but also for a 380 pretty loud at least in an indoor range. I wonder how much these have changed mine was a 370 SN, right after they came out... lol I paid 400 bucks for mine but this was right when pocket 380's had become very popular and a box of 380 ammo ran about 35 bucks for 50 rounds. Put a crimson trace grip on it and got acouple extra mags and still only got 400 for the whole package a year later. I'd still have mine but I purchased a P238.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.