Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 RIA 1911 GI's, and am looking to trade one of them for a compact, or Mid sized 1911. This one was purchased a couple months back and has never been fired. The barrel bushing, guide rod, sights, BTGS, hammer, ambi safety and trigger have all been swapped out with Willson Combat, and Fusion parts. It comes with Pearce grips, and finger grooves as well 5 mags. Local FTF trades only, I am in the Hudson area. I may consider other trades in the .45 ACP range, but mainly looking for a compact or mid sized 1911.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Nice gun! Wish I had what you're looking for.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Ditto! My Wife has a RIA compact and we love it. She will never part with that gun. Out of curiosity, do you still have the original GI thumb safety? I have been looking for one to replace the ambi on my PT1911. PM me if you are interested in selling it.

·
Registered
9,191 Posts
Ditto! My Wife has a RIA compact and we love it. She will never part with that gun. Out of curiosity, do you still have the original GI thumb safety? I have been looking for one to replace the ambi on my PT1911. PM me if you are interested in selling it.
Here's a link to Advance Tactical, you can pick up pretty much anything for a RIA 1911. They're an Armscor distributor and usually have many of the parts in stock and ready to ship. RIA G.I. Safety $12.95

1 - 6 of 6 Posts