Pattern Illustration Pattern Art
Brown Fashion accessory
trade pending

See less See more
Reactions: Long_Shot
#2 · (Edited)
bump to top

#6 ·
it is in good shape. It has had some rounds put through it, but less than 1500. It is a good gun, I have just gone to a smaller one in a belly band. It was cheaper than buying all new pants since I have put on a few.

#7 ·
Well I think esp with all the leather it's a good deal normally on the used market I'd expect to see a millennium pro go for about 300 alone so no worries someone will come along. If I had the money burning a hole in my pocket I'd prolly pick it up myself but I just purchased a 357 so it's alittle tight for me right now.

#8 ·
btt..

#9 ·
bump to top

#12 ·
Another bump

#14 ·
Not likely, I am not far from NW Missouri, but nowhere near StL. I am a Cards fan, but doubt if I will make it this year because of my work schedule. Do you know anyone in the Omaha area? I would be willing to let someone look the gun over and ship to your FFL dealer.

#15 ·
View attachment 28388 View attachment 28389 I would like to trade a stainless pt745 w/spare mag and Mernickle custom IWB SOB holster and mag holder. I am looking for revolvers, let me know what you have and where you are. I am in Western IA. I would consider selling for $300 shipped to your ffl
I realize you are looking for revolvers, however I have an excellent condition PT111 I would be interested in trading for your 745 without the holster.

#16 ·
Not really interested in a pt111, it is the same as the gun I have but in a smaller caliber. Anything else you might want to trade?

#17 ·
bump.

#18 ·
Feel free to shoot this down and laugh in my face, since you made it obvious you were selling/trading this because you just downsized to a small carry piece. I have a Taurus PT111 (same stainless slide as yours) that I'm trading/selling for something else to freshen up my collection. It's basically the same gun but in a lighter caliber (good for if you have a daughter or younger person you want to teach/give a gift to), and it's a double stack magazine. Like I said, shoot me down if out of the realm (without bullets please!) haha

#19 ·
Sorry, not really inteested in a pt111.

#21 ·
Sorry, I have enough compact semi autos. I would consider long guns also though, I would not mind a 10-22 or a hi-point carbine.

#22 ·
Trade pending

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.