1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
So you have a thinkpad you want to trade?

Is this "your" thinkpad on ebay or your's is just something like it? If it not yours, you would need to post the specifics about your computer.

I'm not being mean, but there are thinkpads that I can buy for 50.00 right now. That's why I think you should be specific about the model, and it's specifications.

Thanks...

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Ebay one is not mine personally, but I did link to it because it is the same exact model (T60 1953-D6U). I used the link so others can see what it looks like and the specifications are listed as well. My laptop has been sitting on my desk since I got it about 6 months ago so there are no scratches from bags etc. Sorry for any confusion, here are the specs if anyone is having issues with the link.. I can also post pics of mine if anyone shows interest.

Processor: Intel Core Duo T2300 1.66 GHz x2 Dual Core
RAM: 1 GB
Hard Drive: 60 GB
Floppy Drive: n/a
Optical Drive: DVD-CDRW Combo Drive
Interfaces: (3) USB (2) PC Slot (1) VGA (1) Mic in (1) Audio (1) IR (1) Fingerprint Reader
Media Reader: n/a
Screen Size: 14.1" TFT LCD 1024x768 XGA
Video Card: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950
Operating System: Windows XP Pro, COA Included
Network: Modem / LAN (1GB Ethernet) / Built-in Wireless internet card
Pointing Device: Touchpad and Point Stick
Battery: Included

·
Registered
382 Posts
www.cashforlaptops.com will give 400 for it. A bit overpriced based on the size of the hard drive, size of the screen, and no dvd burner. Good luck selling it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts