Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 8gig IPod touch with a cracked screen. Everything works fine and the Otterbox covers the damaged area. I have an Android phone and don't use this anymore, so I thought I would try to trade it for something I will use. It comes with the charging/transfer cable but no earbuds. I would like to trade it for a Streamlight TLR-2, but will also consider the TLR-1 or another quality weapon mounted light or laser (Insight M2/M3, Sig Sauer, etc.). This will be for a full size M&P40.

I'm mostly looking to trade but cash offers will be entertained as well.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I thought this was a long shot. I'll bump it a couple times before I let it die.

I will also consider a quality leather holster for a full size M&P. IWB or OWB, doesn't really matter.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
This is potentially a great deal.

The iPod touch is great, I really don't want a smart phone or the monthly data package that comes with them; so I use my iPod touch the same way as you would a smart phone. They run the same as an iPhone just no phone service. There are plenty of free WIFI spots around for me to use the features when I need them.

From past experience Apple store will replace the screen or iPod for $100.00, and if it is under a year old they most likely will do it for free. My son dropped his 6 months after getting it, and the guy at the Apple store thanked us for being so patient, and after explaining the $100.00 replacement fee, replaced it for free.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump!

Any interest at all? I'll also consider cash offers. Anybody?

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PM replied. Still available.
Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts