Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pics of the duo-tone are in another listing in the classifieds. Looking for an even trade of a comparable condition 92 or 99 with 2 factory hi-caps. The 92 or 99 doesn't have to be NIB, but close since the 24/7 pro hasn't been shot beyond factory test firing.

Let me know at [email protected] or pm me.

Thanks in advance,

CSTripp

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
so what happen? you got a 24/7 and decided you did'nt like it? without at least trying it out? just curious as i dont have one to trade you.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
joe sixpack said:
so what happen? you got a 24/7 and decided you did'nt like it? without at least trying it out? just curious as i dont have one to trade you.
Well no. I've got a 24/7 pro 9mm with the stainless upper, the duo-tone will just be sitting in the safe. I shoot my current 24/7 pro ss in USPSA production class. No I like the 24/7, but I've never owned a pt92 or pt99. I've owned probably a dozen Beretta 92s, so I'd like to try out the 92 or 99.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anyone...? Buelher? Anyone...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Daddyo,

Pm & email inbound. I'm in Myrtle Beach.

CSTripp

·
Registered
509 Posts
CSTripp said:
Well no. I've got a 24/7 pro 9mm with the stainless upper, the duo-tone will just be sitting in the safe. I shoot my current 24/7 pro ss in USPSA production class. No I like the 24/7, but I've never owned a pt92 or pt99. I've owned probably a dozen Beretta 92s, so I'd like to try out the 92 or 99.
Well If you are lucky you can get a Pre Decocker one, get it!
Its the best of the bunch in 92 Or 99

1 - 8 of 8 Posts