Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTS/WTT M450 ultra lite price drop!

Price drop! I have had a real hard time thinking about selling these two guns. These are the ones i will regret selling i am sure. i have to pay my credit card for my last purchase. I am putting up my two M450 2 inch barrel 45 colt ultra lites. I am not looking to price gouge. We have seen these can go for upwards of 600.00 and change on Gunbroker. I know gunbroker can sometimes be on the upper end but i am using it as a reference. Both weapons are in excellent condition and shoot like a dream. they make for great carry weapons. they are mechanically sound no issues. I am firm on price as i am already pricing them to sell. one has a small notch on the front sight but doesn't affect sight picture. In fact you probably wouldn't notice it unless you look very hard. (little bit of oil from cleaning on grip. couldn't get it out) no box or paper work. pm for larger pics.

i am willing to trade for a Personal Defender 2 inch ultra lite.

Other wise i am asking 500.00 each shipped FFL to FFL .

(if there is no interest in 7 days they will be moved to gunbroker for sale.)

Attachments

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
I'm sure that a bump is well appreciated by the seller.
But if there's any bumping to be done, kindly let the seller do the bumping. Thanks!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
appreciated

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Going once

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
going twice

·
Administrator
35,165 Posts
Unfortunately out of my price range....you might want to indicate if the barrel(s) are ported. I can't really tell from the angle of your pics.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok GONE!!! off to gun broker.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.