WTS Walther PPS40, NC, can ship

Adding a BNIB Beretta Cheetah 84fs in nickel with wood grips... $480 ... SOLD
Google it to see pix...

Beretta Cheetah 84 $400 ...now $375 ... SOLD
Standard sights, 2 mags, box, nice shape, fantastic shooter! ~400 rounds

Walther PPS40 $475 ...still $475 - like this too much to sell for less
Standard sights, 3 mags, box, like new, ~100 rounds

Glock 20C $400 ...now $375 ... SOLD

Prefer face to face transaction in Greensboro, NC or will ship thru my FFL to yours for $50 (exactly what they charge me) unless you know of a cheaper way to ship…

If purchased FTF my only trade interest is a Kahr PM9 or possibly an LCP; and/or a crimson trace laser guard for either

I prefer email communication ([email protected])

Please don’t PM me here as I don’t check here often and any response will be delayed.

Thx, Scott

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
prices reduced... beretta is a super accurate and easy to shoot gun... glock 20 is an awesome woods gun... shoots great just been carried alot... the pps is also awesome, may have to keep it...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glock 20c has been sold, added a nickel Beretta Cheetah in nickel finish with wood grips, never fired... BNIB

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Glock 20c has been sold, added a nickel Beretta Cheetah in nickel finish with wood grips, never fired... BNIB
Congrats on selling the Glock.

I'd suggest that you post a pic of the nickel-finished Beretta Cheetah. Get the salivary glands of the buying public flowing!

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
I don't know who got the Beretta 84, but that price was a steel. I hope they enjoy theirs as much as I do my 84B. Either it, or my PT-908 are with me when ever I leave the yard.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys... yep, both cheetahs are gone... the blue one was a real shooter... new owner has already shot it and is super happy... nickel just sold today... can't imagine he'll be let down either. I knew I'd keep one for my enjoyment so I'll likely regret letting them both go... oh well... it's a vicious cycle! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts