Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a unfired 1911 cimarron that I have decided I want to get something more high end. Comes with manual, lock & hard plastic case. 1 8 round magazine. I'm looking for $475 shipped to your FFL.

·
Registered
31,697 Posts
Where are these made?

·
Registered
13,857 Posts
Jake,
I did a little research on the Cimarron. The company itself is located in Fredricksburg, TX...that was the easy part to locate. However, after searching deeper by reading reviews (all of which were positive) as figured the 1911 is from the Philipines. I came to this from reading the following GunBlast review and looking at the photos.
Cimarron 1911-A1 45 ACP Semi-Auto Pistol

Upon looking at their warranty repair instructions there are a few other manufactures names listed: Amscor, Chiappa, Cobra Enterprise
http://www.cimarron-firearms.com/Ret-RepairPolicy.htm

·
Registered
13,857 Posts
FWIW: As to the seller EricandSuebee, I made a purchased of one of their firearms last weekend. Communications has been excellent and everything handled very prompt. While I haven't received the Glock as of this post which is of no fault of Eric....just a matter of snail mail payment and UPS holiday scheduling. So I wouldn't not hesitate buying from this seller or to make an offer to purchase from Eric if this is a concern you may have.

·
Registered
13,857 Posts
Here is a Wednesday evening Bump!!!

I received the Glock that I purchased from Eric this evening. It is just as described...PERFECT in every way. If your looking for a good entry price on a nice 1911 give him a shout and work out a deal.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Dang, wish I had the extra coin right now, sounds like a nice entry level 1911...and it's right here in cow hampshire!

Bump for ya

·
Super Moderator
21,439 Posts
Welcome to the brotherhood :)

·
Registered
597 Posts
Thank goodness someone picked up on this.....I was getting tempted...again!!!
Yeah me too...had it hit $400 I dont know how I would explain "another" project gun to the wife.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
oooo that gunblast gun is pretty I like that polished blue

1 - 17 of 17 Posts