Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
90%+ (actually better) finish with only slight holster wear and mechanically/functionally flawless. Comes with 3 (that's right, I said 3..!) factory 12 round double stack mags. That equates to 37 rounds of .45acp self defense ammo for CCW.

Will only ship to FFL who will receive from and individual

NO TRADES CASH ONLY

$330 shipped (CON US) - SOLD - on another board

First post "Ill take it" followed by a PM gets priority.

This is cross posted on another forum so time stamp on the PM takes it.

Will do a face to face sale in the DFW area.

Also, if you are a Texas resident, let me know in your PM for special shipping instructions.

Comes with everything you see in the picture..!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Man I wish would have got this instead of my 327 Mag, nice gun very good price and worth a BUMP

·
Registered
703 Posts
Very attractive deal, but I don't think it's for me. Out of curiousity, did you get three magazines from Taurus? The layout seems different from my PT809's.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Good deal, I just bought a gun though so I gotta wait and save some more, But this is worth a "Bump". I hope someone gets this, the PT845 is a nice piece I looked at a new one and the trigger pull was so smooth.. I bet after some break in its even better!!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You mean smooth like this..? ;-)

Video of me with the 845 at a pistol match.

PT 845 in action video by shawn_m_lynch - Photobucket

Good deal, I just bought a gun though so I gotta wait and save some more, But this is worth a "Bump". I hope someone gets this, the PT845 is a nice piece I looked at a new one and the trigger pull was so smooth.. I bet after some break in its even better!!!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Bump for a good deal!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Wow that did look pretty smooth and fast too..

·
Registered
432 Posts
I'll bump too, I think this is a sweet deal and I would buy it myself if I had the extra...

·
Registered
432 Posts
I looked at another PT845 today and this one had the stainless steel slide. It was NIB, But like $135 more in cost and didn't come with the extra mags.

Jeebus, I wish I had the extra money I'd snag this one up in a "HeartBeat".

Reactions: Three Percent

·
Registered
432 Posts
My Buddy just bought a PT845 from a LGS in Toledo yesterday. I wish he had called me first, I would have sent him to you Marcus... He got his for $425 which I think is a bit high.

I told him and few others about your deal, Whats your email? so I can send them to you....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts