Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***SOLD***Taurus Pro DS 9mm & Holsters

*******SOLD*******

I have for sale a used Taurus Pro DS in 9mm. The gun is used and shows some holster wear. There is around 500-600 rounds through the gun.

The gun comes with original box and papers, two mags (17 rounds), Galco IWB leather holster, Kydex paddle OWB holster and a Hogue Handall grip I put on it (easily removed).

I decided I would like more knowledge/training and less toys so this one is up to go.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
[email protected]

I am in SE Michigan if anyone is looking for FTF purchase.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
bump...

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
If only I had the spare cash.....
And have to deal with a FFL.
Oh, well.

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Good gun, gear AND price.

Flash

·
Registered
191 Posts
Would you be willing to meet up in the Kalamazoo/Battle Creek area for a FTF?

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Would you be willing to meet up in the Kalamazoo/Battle Creek area for a FTF?
Brother, that was a compliment and a comment - - but not an offer to buy. It would cost me more just to get to Kalamazoo than you are asking for the whole deal. (Nice try - ;) ) Then there would be the cost of the return trip - which would probably include a stop en route at some White Castle.

Flash

·
Registered
191 Posts
Brother, that was a compliment and a comment - - but not an offer to buy. It would cost me more just to get to Kalamazoo than you are asking for the whole deal. (Nice try - ;) ) Then there would be the cost of the return trip - which would probably include a stop en route at some White Castle.

Flash
Hey Flash.

I hope this ain't that kind of forum.... :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

Flash
I think there is some confusion here. He was asking me if is come to Kzoo to sell it to him FTF.

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
I think there is some confusion here. He was asking me if is come to Kzoo to sell it to him FTF.
You are right - confusion - and it is MINE! I really should become more adept at reading the "FROM" thingie, posted there just to the left of the message. Seems I took WisconsinKen's statement as being from YOU. My bad - oh well, seems you guys sorted it out alright, in spite of me.

Flash

1 - 9 of 9 Posts