Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS Taurus 905 Double Action Only 9mm and Saiga 21" bbl 308 Win. Rifle/Unconverted

Located in Va. Rather ship to your FFL, no FTF sales.

For sale following two firearms, thought I would list them here first, since one is a Taurus. Hard decision to sell the 905, but wanting to sell to use the money for another firearm I want. If they don't sell, then I will post them on another forum after one week.

Will ship to your FFL only.i Will need copy of your FFL dealer before shipping.
Payment by US Postal Money order, sorry no Paypal or check upon approval.
No shipment to any banned states. Please know your laws before purchasing.
Tracking # provided to you upon shipping.
Please ask any questions before you decide to purchase, and the first person to post that you will purchase it on this forum gets sale.
Both firearms are USED, and described as best as possible. Please email or message me with any questions.

Taurus 905 9mm DAO $300 SHIPPED. Sold Pending Funds

Originally blued, purchased Never fired, used, I have fired maybe 100-150? rounds through this pistol, maybe not that many, its been carried more than fired, with no problems. I refinished it in KG Coatings Stainless, it is a Matte finish, I have not fired it since refinish.
This is a Double Action Only pistol, you can change it to DA/SA by purchasing a Taurus hammer. No nicks, scratches, I refinished it as to prevent it from rusting while carrying. Excellent condition.
Comes with Taurus box, accessories, and Taurus moon clips and Ranch clips, maybe 10 total.

Saiga is withdrawn as of 2/3/2014
Saiga 308 Win- 21" bbl- Original configuration $650 SHIPPED with 2 extra steel Magazines in Wrappers.

Purchased used, like new, probably less than 100 rounds fired through this rifle, only change I made was to strip the paint from the bolt, I only fired 20 rounds through this rifle. Including 2 extra magazines in wrappers, 1-10 round CSpecs steel mag and 1-5 round CSpecs steel mag, and original 8 round Saiga magazine. If I can find it, I also have a dust cover with see through scope rail that came with rifle , I replaced that with a standard dust cover.

Had no problems with accuracy and function the 20 rounds I fired through this rifle. This rifle is in excellent condition, no nicks, usual safety rubbing on AK.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
896 Posts
That DAO revolver is really interesting.
I have to think about this hard.
Until then, Good luck with your sale. You seem to have two very fine pieces.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I bought the 9mm from Sunset. If the Saiga is in the same shape and condition as the 905 you are safe The 905 was/is as described and in excellent condition.

And a friendly bump

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you very much for the kind words,H63 hope you like your 905. I have not been in the TA forum in quite some time, hence why I didn't reply. I try to describe my sales items as best as I can.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts