Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTS Taurus 738 TCP 380 w/holster FTF $175 (MS

I have a Taurus 738 TCP 380 acp for sale $175 (firm) face to face in Memphis Tn or Olive Branch/Southaven MS area. It will include a Galco IWH LEFT HAND holster. I bought this new about 3 months ago and it has been 100% reliable. No issues. I already have a kel tec 380 w/ a laser and do not need 2 pocket guns. This gun actually has better ergos than the kel tec and the slide locks on it. If the kel tec did not have the laser I would be keeping the TCP. It is a fine gun, I just have no need for it

It comes with box, lock, 1 mag. The Galco holster is left handed.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Now there's a good deal for someone in the market for a deep conceal pocket pistol!;)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Why do these deals always come up so far away from me... GL on the sale but it shouldn't last long at all at that price

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks it really is a great gun. I actually recommend it over the kel tec when the subject comes up. I just have too much invested in the kel tec to get my $ back (laser and nickel slide)

·
Registered
13,951 Posts
Yes Sir, this is a great deal just waiting to be picked up on. Heck, if you were nearby here in Texas it would already be mine or in the hands of a new owner by now. At that price if someone wasn't looking for a CC (conceal carry) weapon, it would still be a great GG (giggles and grins) shooter.
Best of luck with the sale, it is always nice to see a great firearm offered at a great price!!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
At that price, even though I don't need it, i'd buy it just to have it :D

Unfortunately I'm a little more than 9 hours from Memphis. That said, have a free bump on me. I'm sure you'll have it sold soon.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Do you still have this for sale?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts