Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had her since August 2011 and put about 3,000 rounds through her since then. Racking the slide feels like butter, she shoots consistent, and feeds ammo very well. I have never gotten the double action to be consistent however... its 80%. about 20% of the time you need to pull it again in double action mode. I love this gun (which is why i made the case for it) but ... you know..............bills bills bills :(

I really really want face to face but I understand selling on the boards probably requires shipping. I have no idea how it works so it'd be cool if someone can explain to me how it works.

$350 obo

Attachments

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Bump...for a really nice deal.

·
Registered
612 Posts
where at ohio?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
about 20 mins southeast of cleveland.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Pm sent

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haven't heard back from JC yet...meeting someone today around 5pm. Will post around 6pm if gun has sold or not. Thanks.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Selling a gun FTF really makes me thankful for open carry in Ohio!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gun has been sold locally. Thanks for letting me post for free up here. Ya'll got a great board here, and even though I don't have any Taurus' left in the collection I'll keep my account just in case I decide to buy one again. Thanks again guys.

PLEASE LOCK GUN HAS BEEN SOLD

·
Registered
612 Posts
my butt! I sent you 2 pms m8. last one included my e-mail address. Did they not go through? :( sad face...
I sent you a pm saying I was going to be out of town for work this weekend and hit me on my e-mail when you got it.
oh well. glad you got it sold.
congrats =)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:copy of email I sent on the 18th. I couldn't possibly turn down a willing buyer in my face and wait for someone to contact me online. Sorry for any inconvienance :

247OSSSaturday, February 18, 2012 3:50 PM

"Seth P*****" <dr****@ymail.com>
Add sender to Contacts

To:
Jc******@yahoo.com

JC,
I do find your offer very reasonable. Since you are working all day today and I'm going to be at the gun show today, it's seems good to take today to think over the most advantageous way of doing this for the both of us. My preference would be:

-Meet at ****** ***** in El*****, Ohio, which is where I've worked for 8 years. It's a family businesses and very reputable. I haven't yet officially asked my boss if it'd be okay but I think he'd be fine with it.

-Your offer was for 315 with all goodies included. I'm willing to pay you $15 to cover half of the gas costs/driving time so knock it to $300.00 for the case, 4 mags, and gun. I'll also throw in 45 hollow points (30 Winchester and 15 PDX-1) to make it a little sweeter of a deal since I'm asking you to do the driving.

-There is a shooting range about 15 minutes from ******* which we (or you) could go to if for some reason you're uncertain. I'd like the sale to be quick and easy but if you went to the range after the sale and said you weren't satisfied for some reason I would refund your money within the same hour.

Well anyway this is just my best idea at the moment, but like I said, I just want to take today to find the best way to do this. Looking forward to your input.
-Seth

·
Registered
612 Posts
DUDE totally didn't receive it. :( I would of been all over it in a heartbeat.. welp glad you got it sold. Did you get an invalid e-mail notification. ill dig around and see if I have it in spam mail or something.. Sorry man. again, glad yo got it sold.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts