Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Right off the bat, let me say I prefer to sell locally and not have to spend $$$ on shipping and fees.

$600, and you get:

The pistol. I want to say “like new”, but since it is 25 years old, just to cover myself, I will say near like new condition. Finish is perfect and to the best of my ability to tell, this pistol may never have been fired, or has been rarely fired. Manufactured in 1994. Has the neoprene grips and the beautiful Starvel finish.

4 magazines (Star magazines are getting expensive) >> 2 original standard 7-round Starvel mags, 1 original pinky extension 7-round Starvel mag, and 1 10-round aftermarket blued mag.

Original plastic pistol box, cleaning rod, owners manual.

A gun magazine introducing/reviewing the pistol.

An original LGS promotional countertop cardboard sign describing the pistol and offering a promotional range kit.

The promotional range kit pictured in the counter sign above consisting of pistol bag, hearing protectors, shooting glasses, and cap... all of which are logo’d with the Firestar name. The original kit also came with a t-shirt, as the sign notes, but I do not have that item.

An Interarms (the importer) patch.

This is a sweet gun with some hard or never to be found accessories. I have not fired this gun, as it was simply going to be a collectible. But things change. I’ve had it pushing two years, I think.

PM me.

Attachments

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump. (As things go in the night.)

Happy Halloween!

Reactions: loudviking

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
*** $500 ***

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
***** $395 *****

·
Registered
4,792 Posts
Does your Star M43 serial number fall between 1,953,001 and 1,958,000? There was a recall for firing pin breakage.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Nope.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
*** C L O S E D ***

Moderator, please lock the thread. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.