Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a PT92 afs combat finish. I bought the pistol in April of 2011, I've shot ~500-600 rounds through it with zero failures and impeccable accuracy. It has pachmyr combat wrap grips on it. I do have the original grips and a taurus safety key.

I'm selling because while I love this pistol it doesn't get shot enough, I had decided to keep it but then my fiance told me she preferred my g19 to the 92. If I don't get what I want out of it, I will keep it, so please serious offers only.

It comes with the standard two 17 round magazines, and also two 15 round mec-gar mags that have been tested for function. Estimated extra value of 2 mags ~$30-50.

It also comes with two mag pouches made by hideous holsters, pouches fit belts 1.75" and smaller. Value of ~$40

Also a fobus BRV paddle holster. ~$20

I'd like to sell it all, because if I sell the pistol I have no use for the accessories.

PT92's are going for $450-500 new, my asking price for the package will be $525 plus shipping to your FFL. This package gets you set up for any type of IDPA/IPSC/steel challenge, any kind of gun game you can think of.

extra mags $30
mag pouches $40
holster $20
PT92 $440

Total Price $525 Shipped to your FFL.

I can always take more pictures so let me know if you would like to see something particular. This has been a range gun only, the finish is 98%+. It has been proven reliable and accurate.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump and ETA price is *****$525 shipped*****

I copy and pasted this from another ad where I am asking extra for shipping, for my fellow TA.net'ers shipping's on me! Don't anyone say I'm not a nice guy!!!

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thursday Bump. Someone needs a ready to go rig!

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
It's a great deal, I'm sure someone will jump on it soon. If it was a .40 cal I would have taken it day one.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a great deal, I'm sure someone will jump on it soon. If it was a .40 cal I would have taken it day one.
Don't ya know 9mm is the new .40!? ha just kidding, thanks for the kind words.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Bump and ETA price is *****$525 shipped*****

I copy and pasted this from another ad where I am asking extra for shipping, for my fellow TA.net'ers shipping's on me! Don't anyone say I'm not a nice guy!!!
Bump for a really nice package deal!

I have the exact same pistol, and I love everything about it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
A very nice pistol and package, Shokr21! Love that combat finish. If only I had the funds. GLWS!

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks fellas.

The pistol has sold.

My uncle took it home with him after our Easter fesitivites, so maybe I'll get to see it every now and again.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Congratulations on keeping it the family!

I didn't think you would have it very long with all the accessories and extra mags, etc. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts