Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a 3rd Generation PT111 in Duotone with Williams Firesights installed.

I'm not 100% on round count but I know it's under 800 rounds all of those have been either WWB 115gr fmj or Federal 115gr fmj, with 100 rounds being a reliability check with Speer Gold Dot's in 115gr hp (not +p or +p+, but standard load gold dot's).

This pistol has been 100% reliable from day one, no fail to fire/feed, FTE....absolutely 100% reliable!

I bought this pistol in the summer of 2010 from a member here, who I haven't seen contribute in a while, but I can assure you I was the first owner as he was a dealer and there was plenty of the infamous packing grease on this pistol.

I don't have the original case at the moment but can send it, when I find it in my parent's attic (I'd include it in the original shipment but my parent's live 4 hours drive away and can't justify a trip for a hard plastic case)

I do have the original 2 magazines and taurus safety key.

Price is $350 shipped to your FFL. I would like payment to be in the form of a USPS money order, a personal check will suffice but will have to be cleared first.

My reason for selling is that I have found a deal on a g19 and am going that route for my carry needs.

I will also include a Tommy Theis holster made for this weapon approximately 3 1/2 months ago, for an extra $40.

Attachments

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
That's a very good price for this fine pistol and all the accessories that come with it.

Good luck in finding a buyer!

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump to add:
Make me an offer, worst I can do is turn you down, I'd like to have this sold asap. This firearm is a great choice for carry for both male and female alike.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump

I know one of you guys needs a new carry gun.

·
35,996 Posts
Bump for a very nice pistol.

Got one myself.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump to add:

PRICE DROP $325 shipped to your FFL

Also if you're thinking about this pistol speak up, I have a possible local sale. Being looked at this weekend, I will reserve for a member if spoken for before noon CST 21 Jan 2012

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump

Price is $325 shipped to your FFL

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
wish I had the money to get it off ya, it's a nice looking firearm.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump Last Price Drop now $315 shipped to your FFL

I'll be taking this gun to a gun show this friday to trade.

·
35,996 Posts
Come on folks, you won't find a better deal!

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SPF

Working a deal with a member.

Thanks for all of your interest and to MPG and Scrabtree thanks for the free bumps.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Deal fell through due to finances of another member, wish him the best and that he can get himself a firearm when things turn around.

Still for sale $315 shipped to your FFL!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts