Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[SOLD] Pink Taurus TCP 738 and Gray Kel-Tec PF-9 [SOLD]

Inventory reduction = Two different conceal carry guns for sale: $195 each, includes shipping and insurance!! Both guns less than 1 year old.

Gray Kel-Tec PF-9 (9 mm) w/ blued slide, 250-300 rounds fired. Runs great, super slim, great pocket gun.
Comes with all original parts, box, safety lock, extra base plate w/ pinky extension, manual, only 1 mag total (7 rounds).
BONUS!!: All leather pocket holster fitted for PF-9, made by HolsterPro.

BOTH SOLD!!!

PINK Taurus TCP 738 (.380) w/ stainless steel slide, only 75 rounds fired. No failures of any kind, ran flawlessly (FMJ and JHP).
Comes with all original parts, box, spare mag, bulldog case w/ clip, manual, keys.
BONUS!!: 5 Tipton .380 snap caps, Blackhawk Size 3 pocket holster, Pachmayr grip glove for TCP.
Would make great Mother's Day present!

Will ship only to FFL, no in-person, no trades. Will be happy to send more pics if requested.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Damn I just got that exact one. Bump for the PF9 and the Holsterpro holster those are nice! Good price too! Why are getting rid of it? I may know someone.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm selling them because my wife shoots them for a couple months, and then wants a larger caliber [of the handgun, I mean :) ]
I created a monster when I introduced her to the shooting sports.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
A couple of good deals here, folks. :guns:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks RevolverFan. The pink TCP 738 is still available with all the accessories. Mother's Day is May 13th. i'm just sayin...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Man! you still have that pink one? I wish I could talk my wife into it. She just won't turn loose of the pt111 or the money. Bump anyway!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BUMP. Last chance for Mother's Day for the Pink TCP.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts