Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Click to Zoom

Bianchi 7 Shadow 2 Holster Left Hand Colt King Cobra, Python, S&W K, L-Frame 4" Barrel Leather Black

This is it's official designation, and it fits all the listed revolvers PLUS the M44C 5 shot Tracker .44 Magnum which it fits perfectly.

It just isn't right for me as on my chubby frame it prints pretty obviously under the shirts I wear. I went to a Remora IWB for a little better fit to me and this one's for sale. Paid $50 for it and I'll sell it for $40.00 shipped. I have had the M44 Tracker in it long enough to give it a good form fit and it draws pretty smoothly, but it's only a couple weeks old.

Any left handers looking for a good holster to fit a Colt Python, King Cobra or Smith & Wesson K/L frame 4" revolver or better yet, a Taurus 4" Tracker .44 Magnum?

PM me if you are interested. Right now it's only being listed here, but if I don't get any interest, I'll list it on Midwest Gun Trader.

Pix show it with the Tracker in it -- the Gun is NOT included - :D

Attachments

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price drop $30 shipped. Will also entertain any reasonable offers but please PM the offers so not to clutter the thread.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
For $30 I'd consider changing from a right hander to a left hander!

That's a beautiful holster and a fantastic deal.

Some of you left-handers take this nice holster off his hands and pat yourself on the back for the good deal you're gonna' get!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I still have it - Last call before it goes into the drawer. -- can't go any lower than $30 shipped, sorry.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One more bump

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Holster is sold, pending funds

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
C'mon, PM me your address and I'll get it boxed up and on the way.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Funds arrived - holster is SOLD to jr612.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts