Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Canton, Ohio.

Hi, Trying to get rid of my LM. Had it for about 2 years now, probably about 1k rounds made in it. (high estimate)
With the LM I have a set of deluxe 9mm carbide dies, deluxe 40 cal carbide dies and a additional 5 hole turret. 3 extra decapping rods and an additional replacement for each of the "wearing" parts.

Asking 250 for it. This is close to the "buy it new" price. It's lightly used, no mechanical issues and I'm offering the additional set of deluxe carbide dies with it. So I feel my price is fair.

Pm me for any information or e-mail at [email protected]
I have some pics of it mounted to a working bench in my albums. Ill gladly take some more and send them over to you.

Thanks for reading.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Which powder measure goes with it? What other accessories do you have? Acro-bin? Brackets?

Flash

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
lee pro powder measure. auto case feeder.. No brackets I just mounted it directly to a bench. Its the same as it was when I bought it as the 9mm kit.

So list goes as fallows:
1-9mm deluxe carbide die set containing:
resizing / decapping die
Powder through measuring die
Bullet seating die
Factory crimp die.

Lee Load Master pro containing:
Lee Pro powder measure
set of pro powder measure disks
Auto case feeder w/ 4 tubes
Small pistol primer
baggy of spare parts including 3 decapping rods (they do break if not set up properly)
1 plastic bullet catching bin.

Also included would be a set of deluxe carbide 40 cal reloading dies w/ an extra 5 hole turret.

Same shell plate for both 9mm and 40 cal. But if you want to auto case feed you would have to buy the larger tubes, and tube base.
I just auto feed anyhow.
Same Small Pistol Primers used for 9 and 40.

It's a working machine. The only problems I have with it that I can't seem to figure out is when in full progression mode my OAL will vary about +.010. Unacceptable. I've tried many different things including "pre loading the turret." But perhaps Im not as mechanically inclined as i'd hoped. The one only other issue I had is with the auto case feeder.. When the weight increases or drops in the tubes, the distance traveled to the shell plate by the plastic pusher vary s. Lee said it was natural. <-- of course they did.. Other then that.. Its a good machine. Figured someone who needed a press w/ these two calibers could find more enjoyment out of it..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts