Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interarms / Zastava Mauser Mark X in 7mm Rem Mag

This is your chance to own an authentic Mauser action sporting rifle at a reasonable price! Potent 7mm Rem Mag caliber. Manufactured in the famous Zastava factory in Serbia and imported by Interarms, the Mark X is the basis for many high end custom hunting rifles. I purchased this on a whim, and never fired it. However, it looks in excellent condition.

Sporting Rifle with original MAUSER locking system, famous controlled feed, massive claw extractor, and suitable for "dangerous game". Barrel is made of chrome-vanadium steel, by cold forging - which guarantees high precision, constant accuracy and durability. Standard blued finish. Feature synthetic stock and a modernized thumb actuated safety. Built using cold forged chrome-vandium steel for years of reliability and accuracy! Factory drilled and tapped for scope mount, Leupold rings and mount, and an Barska 3-9x42mm scope (inexpensive, but very usable). Sight it in and you’re ready for deer season!

3 rd. integral mag. Barrel: 23.6", Overall: 45.08", Weight: 7.72 lbs.

Click photo to enlarge. This is the one you'll get:

Terms:

Price $450 shipped to CONUS. Shipping to 01 FLLs only. Sorry, this is not a C&R item.

email or pm if you have questions. Normal "I'll take it" rules apply. However, these are cross posted on other boards and listed locally on Armslist. I reserve the right to adjudicate any "ties", so no whining. Payment via postal money order and is due within 7 days. I ship USPS Priority Mail and Fed-Ex (which ever is cheaper).

I have describe stuff as best I know how and included plenty of hi-rez photos. However, the items are sold "as-is". So ask any questions first. So once you get it, it's yours. No refunds if you get buyer's remorse, rifle isn't exactly what you thought it was, your wife or girlfriend doesn't approve, or whatever.

Email:

LESchwartz AT Victor Inc DOT com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts