Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a Glock 27. I have no idea how many rounds have been thru it as I got it used. I personally have put about 100 thru with no problems. The glock has night sights, 4 mags three of them are G27 9rd mags one is a 17rd mag, pretty much everything that came with it new, extended slide release. All the G27 mags have the pearce pinky extension.

Also will come with 140rds ammo total (100rds range ammo, 20 Speer Gold Dot, 20 Hornady TAP). I'm at work right now but can answer any questions you might have and should be able to have pics up tomorrow.

I'm looking to get $700 I can ship but would prefer FTF mainly due to the ammo. I can drive down to Denver and meet you at your FFL.

Edit: Here's the only pic I have right now.

Edit: I may be interested in trades depending on what you have :)

·
Registered
638 Posts
Not be rude as I'm looking for a compact but what makes this worth considerably more than a brand new Glock 27?

·
Registered
172 Posts
laserrs said:
Not be rude as I'm looking for a compact but what makes this worth considerably more than a brand new Glock 27?
+1...good question

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
laserrs said:
Thanks NYPD but I did kind of expect this. MSRP $750, yes I know there are very few if any places that sell guns for MSRP. $100 tru glo night sights, 2 extra mags ~$60, pearce mag extension x3 ~$30, extended slide release ~$15.

That being said I never did say my price was firm. Anyone that wants this gun can feel free to make an offer, worst I can say is no. I once got offered $200 for an H&K, I don't get offended. You want to get the best price for you, I want to get the best price for me. I have no problems making this a win win for the both of us.

In any case thank you for looking :)

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
wonder if you asked $200 for it, you'd get questions of why you thought it was worth so much less than a brand new glock 27? :D :D :D

·
Registered
638 Posts
Thank you! I've never priced out the options and had no idea why the price appeared so high. It wasn't meant as NYPD assumed it did. I know the guidelines, I can read, I had a question which is also allowed in a "free market". The seller was kind enough to reply and expand on the original ad. I'll respectfully pass, not based on price, just more equipment than I think I need. Seems like a good deal for someone.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jonyrotten said:
wonder if you asked $200 for it, you'd get questions of why you thought it was worth so much less than a brand new glock 27? :D :D :D
LOL that would probably be the case :D

laserrs, no worries like I said no offense taken. If my glock isn't exactly what you're looking for I hope you find something that works great for you :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still for sale or trade.....

1911's
Shotgun
just about anything really let me know what you have maybe we can work out a deal :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts