Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm looking to sell my CZ 75 B. Awesome gun, just doesn't get used much. It's in good condition - comes with a 15 rd magazine and a 17 rd magazine (ammo in pics not included :) ). Also comes with the soft case in the picture. $450 + shipping from central Texas. If you have any questions let me know.

·
Registered
7,301 Posts
Too bad you don't accept credit cards...

...just bought a CZ 75 BD Police, anyway. :)

This one deserves a bump. Metal frame 75 series CZ's are almost non-existent in today's market. Good luck!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Was seriously considering a cz75 before I bought my 99. Its a great firearm. Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Nice gun,....I always wanted one.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Best Nines - Best 9mm Pistol Site handgun review test gun dealer 40 S&W

Check the top slot.

I'm fat on 9 pistols now BUT I have always wanted one! :cool:
Heh - two of them are CZ 75's - SP01 and SP01 Phantom. :) I really wanted a SP01. It's NATO certified (that is a big deal if you look into the requirements to get that cert). A week or so after I bought my 75B I ran across a pristine Sp01 at a local pawn shop. Almost traded for it. Btw I used this to get my conceal carry license. In the shooting portion I scored the 2nd highest in the class, even though I was relatively new to shooting and to the gun. I praise the gun for that more than the shooter. :) (the guy who did better than me was an ex Army dude who shot one big hole in the center of his target, lol).

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Wish I had the 450 to spare to send ya, but right now I'm debating selling my PT92 Stainless with prolly 8-10 mags with it and Altamont wood grips to raise funds for some home improvements... should tell you where my money priority is right now cause it's one hell of a gun :/ in like new shape to. I love the CZ75 though, i'm sure someone will snap this up...

·
Registered
14,131 Posts
Thanks all - starting have 2nd thoughts about selling it, lol. The year number is 03.
Might want to update after this statement as to if it is still for sale on the market. Or you are keeping it and taking it off of the market.

Just saying you don't want to confuse a potential buyer.

·
Registered
14,131 Posts
Wish I had the 450 to spare to send ya, but right now I'm debating selling my PT92 Stainless with prolly 8-10 mags with it and Altamont wood grips to raise funds for some home improvements... should tell you where my money priority is right now cause it's one hell of a gun :/ in like new shape to. I love the CZ75 though, i'm sure someone will snap this up...
Almost sounds like a near FSBO listing....LOL!!! So I guess from reading the entire reply that when you do put your 92 up for sale that you will be accepting credit cards? Well maybe, Kind of. Like in the form of Home Depot or Lowes gift cards......just saying could be a option maybe?

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Oh dear how I wish--- those are fine guns. I sold a 75 P-07 recently. Shame on me.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No - I purchased it used. It doesn't look like it was used much before me but this is an all steel weapon so who knows. I put about 500 - 600 rounds through it guestimating.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Almost sounds like a near FSBO listing....LOL!!! So I guess from reading the entire reply that when you do put your 92 up for sale that you will be accepting credit cards? Well maybe, Kind of. Like in the form of Home Depot or Lowes gift cards......just saying could be a option maybe?
perhaps lol I have no idea what I'd ask for it though I spent about 550 dollars at Lowes this weekend so those cards could maybe work lol =P I think its just as easy to spend money at lowes then it is as a gun store. Painted three bedrooms n the livingroom and hallway and also got new carpeting for three rooms. Just got my first house so I've kinda gone crazy this week =P

Reactions: jonrjen

·
Registered
14,131 Posts
Ravenmore:

You may want to add your location here in Texas. I know your signature says "Central Texas", but that covers a real large area. Texans love to do "face to face transactions" which are still legal here. Could save both you the seller and the buyer some transaction cost.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks - will do later today. I'm in Cedar Park, TX which is kind of an Austin suburb on the north side.

I kind of hate to say this since it has turned into such a fun thread, but I sold it over the weekend so it is no longer available.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.