Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTS brand new, never used dual illumination 6-24x50 scope. This was a gift for my AR but is too big and I have no use for it. The average price online is $100, I'll sell it for $70 + shipping. PM me if interested.

* Reticle Type: Illuminate Green/Red MIL-DOT
* Ring: Heavy duty high ring included
* Tube Diameter: 1 inch Objective Diameter: 50mm
* Magnification: 6-24x Eye Relief: 85mm - 90mm
* Field of View: 0.8°(6x) - 2.9°(24x) 2.08mm - 8.33mm

Product Description
All Metal Construction & very rigid built Multi-layer Emerald Bright Coatings for Optimum Light Transmission 5 Levels of Brightness for Red and Green make this scope work effectively under low light condition Rugged One Piece Tube Construction for ALL Weather Windage and elevation housing features machine plate controlled seals, to eliminate risk of water ingress and foggy Feature 1/8 M.O.A windage and elevation adjustment with audible clicks for greater precision Shock proof, water proof and fog proof Nitrogen-purged and exceeds 99.9% 1" Nitrogen filled tube give you the best view through the scope Protective pop-up lens (included) Operated by CR2032 Battery (included) Brand Name: AIM SPORTS INC.

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
PhillyShooter said:
.....Brand Name: AIM SPORTS INC.
Its buried at the end.

Steelheart

·
Registered
174 Posts
i found it on the sportsman's guide sight, i think it was $99 for non members, it is generally pretty hard to beat their price, so i'd say he hit the new fair market price pretty good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts