Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold my last 500 to fund another gun, looking for another one now, miss the old one.

·
Registered
174 Posts
sorry you miss it, but it is way to much fun to shoot to part w/ it, unless i find one of those gotta have trades.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll find another soon enough, Damn things are hard to find....................Glad you enjoy it. Did you try the Hornady XTP's yet?

·
Registered
174 Posts
no, i bought some 400gr stuff today at the berea show, the only place i can find them is cabela's, and i get mad everytime i go in there, because the prices are never anything special, i will probably buy that lot of 50 you told me about one i find that website again, probably get 10 of the 700gr stuff just for the hell of it.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Did you run across one yet Rvito? I've been checking out gunbroker.com recently and haven't seen any listed unfortunately. The last RB .500 that I did see was there about a week and a half ago with a 4" barrel and it had bids. Funnily enough, just about all the S&W .500s had no bids. :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
none yet :( Taurus must not be shipping any. Makes no sense to advertise a product then not have any to sell. ( just like the stainless 1911 ) I think the 460 is a better seller than the the 500. It gives you more options, 460, 454 and 45 long colts. As far as Gunbroker or most of the online sites the used guns are usually more than what you can buy new for and time you pay the shipping and transfer its cheaper to buy locally new.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts