Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a Christmas wish list for someone with the following SNES (Super Nintendo) non-Japan version games on it. If anyone has some stashed away and would like to sell them to me, let me know.

Chrono Trigger - still looking
Super Mario RPG (Legend of the Seven Stars) - FOUND!
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - FOUND!

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
I've got a Christmas wish list for someone with the following SNES (Super Nintendo) non-Japan version games on it. If anyone has some stashed away and would like to sell them to me, let me know.

Chrono Trigger
Super Mario RPG (Legend of the Seven Stars)
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
I know a few places loaded with games but I don't know secondary market pricing well. If I see those - what is a fair price?

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know a few places loaded with games but I don't know secondary market pricing well. If I see those - what is a fair price?
Hold off on that, as I'm heading out to our local used game stores to see what I can find. Chrono Trigger is going for a lot on ebay, so that one might be out ($75 and up).

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
I wasted many hours playing Zelda, I'll look and see if I still have it. I know I gave most of the games away along with the Game system.

·
Registered
9,166 Posts
I still have my original Zelda on the first NES, gold cartridge and all.

·
Registered
538 Posts
My sister is a manager at one of the local video game stores, and they get all sorts of trades in. I can see if she's got any of the titles you're looking for.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I have found Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past locally. If anyone happens to run across Super Mario RPG (Legend of the Seven Stars) and wants to send me the contact info for the store that would be great. Don't go out of your way or anything though, it's not that important.

·
Administrator
35,165 Posts
Let me try to look tomorrow, I don't know if I have those or not.

Reactions: 88keys
1 - 9 of 9 Posts