Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I am looking for a Rossi or NEF single shot .22 to introduce my nephew to shooting. I will also consider a combo or three barrel set if you have one of those. The .22 barrel must have open sights however. I live in NC but wil consider a deal from anyone who will ship as well. Reply here if you have anything and I will IM you for the details.

·
Registered
6,762 Posts
CDNN Sports has Stainless Rossi 22LR's for $79.99 + S&H. They're on pg 54 of their latest catalog (Volume 2007-6, which is 41.2 mb). The catalog that you can download doesn't have prices for many items but the paper copy I got today does

Here's what the add says: Single shot break over, auto ejector, rubber recoil pad, sling swivels, only 4 lbs 13 oz., drilled & tapped for a scope, 23" button rifled barrel, 3-safety system, below cost, 22LR, Black Hardwood, $79.99

http://www.cdnnsports.com/ 1-800-588-9500 They list VISA Mastercard and Discover with No Charge for Credit Card

I've never ordered a firearm from them I have done a few orders of other stuff and had great service.

Steelheart

1 - 3 of 3 Posts