·
Registered
8,150 Posts
How much are you willing to spend? :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might be willing to spend 4 or perhaps even 5 american dollars! ;) 6 if its a really nice one. (All depends on condition etc)

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Even though I have one, I still check gunbroker and gunsamerica from time to time just to see if any have been listed. Unfortunately the RBs in .500 seem to be few and far between while there are an abundance of Smiths.

The last RB I saw on gunbroker in 500 Magnum was NIB and the bidding was at $700+ with over a day left, at the time. If I find any for sale though I'll be glad to post the link here.

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
i am not looking for one but i just wanted to say they are sweet.man i sure would like to get a judge though.(if i had the money)

·
Registered
325 Posts
i too am standing in line for one of these. the wait is likely to kill me. that or my wife finding out im getting another toy. lifes great

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Well guys, there's your window of opportunity right there and it's going to remain open for another 48 hours. That is unless someone snags it at the B.I.N price. :p

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Well it was, someone got it at the B.I.N price.

·
Registered
174 Posts
i wish i knew if this was a nitch market and they will come back down in price or wether they are just not being produced anymore, it would be very wise to sell mine now if that were the case.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
HERSHEY said:
i wish i knew if this was a nitch market and they will come back down in price or wether they are just not being produced anymore, it would be very wise to sell mine now if that were the case.
I've noticed for awhile now that the 500 Raging Bulls have been in demand, even before Taurus discontinued them. When surfing gunbroker, and this is not a slam on S&W but an observation, I always saw Raging Bull 500s with at least one bid and several S&W 500s with zero.

It remains to be seen if Taurus will reintroduce the 500 Magnum Raging Bulls to their line-up but the ones that are out there in circulation for sale don't stay in circulation for long.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Honestly if these prices rise much more, I would just likely get a s&w product. I like taurus a lot, but when the prices reach parity it becomes harder to pay the price.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
I've seen the S&W Performance Center 500s listed on occasion at very reasonable prices. One seller had a 10.5 inch model the other day that he wanted $875 for. Unfortunately it's no longer there.

I did find this one on gunsamerica if you're interested at $985.00
This one does include a mounted Leopold scope however.

http://www.gunsamerica.com/97700491...Performance-Center/Performance_Center_500.htm

If you're interested in the basic model 500 Mag, gunbroker has a couple listed at $852.00

·
Registered
174 Posts
its up to $905, if someone wants one that bad, i can darn near get my ar-10 for that money, i have a scope and mount (not on the gun) and around 100 rds of ammo as well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts