Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want a digital scale but I want to try and save some $ as well. If anyone has one they don't use anymore please PM me what you have. I have some $ I'm willing to part with.

·
Registered
25,027 Posts
I don't know what you are weighing but if you want it for reloading, a beam scale is the best for repeatability. Look at RCBS.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know what you are weighing but if you want it for reloading, a beam scale is the best for repeatability. Look at RCBS.
I have a beam, just wanted a digital to do some quick doubble checking and weighing. A digital sure is quick and easy.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Reactions: Raptorboy69

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
I've been looking for a new electronic scale as well. I have the above one from Cabelas, and it works well, but would like something a
little more accurate than .2 gr. I was pretty much decided on either the RCBS or Hornady scale, but after reading more reviews, I
decided to keep looking.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
I want a digital scale but I want to try and save some $ as well. If anyone has one they don't use anymore please PM me what you have. I have some $ I'm willing to part with.
I sent you a PM....

Reactions: Raptorboy69

·
Registered
273 Posts
I got a small pocket type digital scale at Harbor Freight on sale for $9.99 with a coupon. I figured it was probably junk, but I have used it in reloading to check every 5th reload against my beam scale and it has performed flawlessly, VERY ACCURATE! I have been totally surprised and elated that it works so well, for so cheap.

It's now on a "standard" sale for $12.99 (reg $19.99). If you wait for a coupon like I had, it was even cheaper.
See here: Digital Pocket Scale

1 - 9 of 9 Posts