Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a huge stretch, but Im really looking for a lower, even an 80%. I will pay more than regular, but I cannot afford the 400% markup. I know theres no reason to sell a lower for cheaper when you can Gunbroker it for 300-400, but I figured I would try.

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
I wish I had one to sell you. I was at a gunshow today where the aluminum lowers cost $400 and polymer were running $300! Talk about gouging. I did pick up 2000 pieces of .223 brass for $160. Not a great deal but decent.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish I had one to sell you. I was at a gunshow today where the aluminum lowers cost $400 and polymer were running $300! Talk about gouging. I did pick up 2000 pieces of .223 brass for $160. Not a great deal but decent.
New Frontier Armory (who makes a lot of the poly lowers) is local here and ive had chances to get em for 79...but didnt end up doing it cause I was picky and still wanted a alum even though they were already non existant. Regretting that. Although if this thing about Obamers dumping the AWB is true then its time for celebration soon. Crossing fingers.

·
Registered
10,627 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.