Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am expecting some back on my taxes and am looking to replace a revolver I had to sell some years back. I am not in the market yet as my taxes may take a while to get dont and back, but when they do I will be looking for a 606SS or might conceder a 605SS. If you got one you might want to sell please PM me. Preferred FTF for the right offer I will travel. FFL would work, but don’t really want to mess with the hassle of shipping it.

·
Registered
29,845 Posts
Good luck on your quest.

There was a time in my early law enforcement career where I refused to carry anything that didn't have "adjustable" sights.

After a few run ins with cruiser B-pillars, locker room doors and the like I grew to appreciate "fixed" sights on duty side arms, and prefer them nowadays.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good luck on your quest.

There was a time in my early law enforcement career where I refused to carry anything that didn't have "adjustable" sights.

After a few run ins with cruiser B-pillars, locker room doors and the like I grew to appreciate "fixed" sights on duty side arms, and prefer them nowadays.
yes Sir that is one of the reasons!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bumpski now looking

·
Registered
481 Posts
i have a blue 605 posted on facebook, in the (everything to do with hunting and guns) like new only been shot 10rds of 38+p.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts