Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I ordered a 10 round mag from cheaperthandirt.com. My package arrived yesterday and they sent me the wrong mag. I emailed them late last night and I was a little upset. A lady named Loni emailed back first thing this morning and told me they would take care of it. She sounded nice and I apprecciated the fast response.
I'm still a little upset though because I have to wait for a prepaid fedex label to come wich they sent so I didn't have to pay for shipping(wich is great), then I have to mail back the mag then after they get it then they will send the correct one. I don't understand why they can't send the correct mag now. It's not like they don't have my email address, my home address, my credit card number, and my phone number. What do they think I'm going to leave the country once they give it to me and not send back the other one.

Sorry just needed to vent. Don't get me wrong I like cheaperthandirt.com and the lady was very nice with a quick response, I just disagree with their policy. They made a mistake and because of that I have to wait even longer for them to fix it. There was also no compensation offered either.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Weaponize said:
What do they think I'm going to leave the country once they give it to me and not send back the other one.
Basically, yes. ;) :eek: It's just company policy. Many online retailers work this way.

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
Lets see, in the last month, I have returned to Fobus, a holster set, To Midwayusa, speedloaders, and someone else who will be forgotten as I will never use them again. But, I had to send all back before I got the corrected item, and in one case I had to get an RMA# so I would get credit. Oh and I did have to pay postage. But the total was only about 3.50, and two of the items were really my fault.

But I will say, the credits did show up on my credit card statment which I just got today.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts