Premium Member
8,350 Posts
Ugh!

(Reply too short...). Double Ugh !!

Reactions: olfarhors and darbo

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
I simply do not get the allure of a pastel hued gun. Heck, I even think the mint green Spectrum looks silly. But, to each his own (silly pastel colored gun.) :)

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
That would probably look better on a black or blued frame.Maybe if the blue wasn't so bright????I am trying to like it at least.

·
Registered
14,172 Posts
Heck Fire, I kind of like it. Of course I also owned one in polished stainless with gold accents.

I think the blue is more of a mirror liquid blue. My question is the lower frame, is that the new latest proprietary Taurus stainless look finish? It looks to be more of the alloy lower aluminum that was found on the AL 1911. If this was the case then it would almost justify the price.

·
Super Moderator
14,014 Posts
I don't ugh!-like it, I don't dislike it, I don't sorta like it. I LIKE IT!

Ain't gonna buy it, though, I didn't win Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Again.

·
Registered
15,372 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,735 Posts
I gotta say, I think I like it. And that's not like me at all. But that one is pretty cool.

·
Registered
14,923 Posts
It's not my style but if someone were to buy it and give it to me, I'd give it a nice home!

·
Premium Member
8,350 Posts
My initial comment on this piece in the other thread was deemed too short, so I'll type a whole bunch of other irrelevant stuff before I repeat myself:

"Ugh!"

Reactions: olfarhors

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I clicked on this thread expecting to see yet another re-post of the infamous red & gold cerakoted (Famicom) PT1911 which constantly resurfaces on gun auction sites.

I'm pleasantly surprised to see that such is not the case.

·
Administrator
40,589 Posts
I clicked on this thread expecting to see yet another re-post of the infamous red & gold cerakoted (Famicom) PT1911 which constantly resurfaces on gun auction sites.

I'm pleasantly surprised to see that such is not the case.
Eeewwww! The blue is pleasant to look at, but I wouldn't own one. I'll stick with my stainless model.

Reactions: darbo

·
Registered
37,079 Posts
Be a nice piece for a collection,don't know if i'd shoot it because of messing up the finish.I do kinda like it.
Certainly would!
after all we all know how much Taurus weapons appreciate in value over time!----

·
Registered
37,079 Posts
IF I didn't already have that set of 20 inch deep dish chrome wheels on lay a way for my Pinto i would be all over it!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts