Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
19,314 Posts
Not a bad selection of knives, either.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Always nice to have a really great LGS that meets and exceed your needs.

·
Super Moderator
35,363 Posts
If this place is out in the boonies on some guy's ranch, well stocked, but weird location, then I've probably been there with my buddy. He's all in to silencers, or was, guess he still is. He was jumping the hoops. Me, I'll wear hearing protection. :D

Reactions: TexasAviator

·
Registered
21,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He's right off Waco Drive / Highway 85 in the middle of Waco... Next to the Golden Corral

If this place is out in the boonies on some guy's ranch, well stocked, but weird location, then I've probably been there with my buddy. He's all in to silencers, or was, guess he still is. He was jumping the hoops. Me, I'll wear hearing protection. :D

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
New place to get banned from?:p

Reactions: NativeTexan

·
Registered
21,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
29,777 Posts
TH, that's not local, it's an hour and a half from me! :D :D :D :p

Kidding aside, I checked some of their prices and they don't look bad, they are ballpark with the price on a Springfield XDS .45 (I've been looking at them around me). Next time I am heading down 35 through Waco, I will have to check them out.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Their website looks identical to the gun store near me. Same format, colors, etc. but then several other gun stores nearby use that same format. Slightly better prices at my LGS at least for the one gun that I checked, a Taurus Model 65. I am not sure what the actual out-the-door price would end-up being as I have yet to buy a firearm there but will probably check it out more closely when I am ready to buy another one.

Upstate Armory Group

1 - 13 of 13 Posts