Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Oh Hell No! If I git both feet off the ground I start gittin' nervious.

1.1 USA.gif

Reactions: BW64

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
I don't climb over my actual height, so if a ladder is 6'1" I won't be on it. Someone better chop it down to 5'11". Lol

·
Registered
535 Posts
I'm always kicking the covers off and loosing my pillow. How would I get them back? Then I'd be cold.

·
Moderator in Memorium 1940-2014
13,540 Posts
A sleepy awakening to answer a call of nature could be the start - and end - of a very bad day.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
I'm pretty sure the first one is photoshop fun again. The other two look real.

But to be honest, if I even had a photoshopped pic of me in any of them it would freak me out. I don't like heights and I don't like falling. You only get falling from heights, and heights provide the falling. So I try to avoid both.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
That is a girl in the third photo - if the photographer is her boyfriend then I will bet there's no 'hanky-panky' in that bed!

Maximbob54 it isn't the height or the fall, it's the stop at the bottom that worries me!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
In a word: "No".

Reactions: MissKitty

·
Registered
612 Posts
how did they get a mattress up there?

·
10,379 Posts
Well considering how sleep deprived I am on a normal basis from insomnia and bad/sore joints on a normal bed, all I can say is "Hell, I'll try anything once", it's not like I'll get less sleep than I normally do.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
If I have to use my hands for climbing, that's too steep!

·
Administrator
39,387 Posts
I couldn't even get to one of those places. And no, I wouldn't be able to sleep there if I could. :shocked:

Reactions: MissKitty

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
That is a girl in the third photo - if the photographer is her boyfriend then I will bet there's no 'hanky-panky' in that bed!

Maximbob54 it isn't the height or the fall, it's the stop at the bottom that worries me!
The amount of height gives you the amount of bounce after that sudden stop. If I'm ever dumb enough to go too high and fall, I want only one sudden stop, not a few of them...

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
I thought the first pic was photoshopped also but the other two look authentic.

Since I don't like to tempt fate I'm going to answer no, nyet, nein, nay, november-oscar, negative....well you get the picture.

·
Registered
848 Posts
You would have to put a gun to my head(preferably a Taurus) and then you still would have to shoot me.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts