Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
40,638 Posts
I was thinking the same thing. Only getting an after market threaded barrel and be able to screw on an 11” barrel to the threaded barrel. Snap on a quad rail covering a portion of the barrel and the slide and an adjustable rear stock to convert the PT-92 into a carbine.

Then I woke up!

Your post brings new light to my thoughts of a pistol/carbine package.

Oh, and welcome to the Forum!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thnx man, I luv this pistol, so I don't want to have to buy a glock and then this kit. Might as well buy the AR I have been wanting...

·
Administrator
18,190 Posts
Note that this item makes your Pistol subject to USA NFA BATFE SBR licensing requirements.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Yes, fun to dream about but very illegal.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Note that this item makes your Pistol subject to USA NFA BATFE SBR licensing requirements.
Only if you have rifle stock on the back. Or a forward pistolgrip. If you get the tax stamp it is not at all illegal.

·
Administrator
18,190 Posts

·
Banned
9,233 Posts
Welcome to TA. Taurus really doesn't do a good job offering cool accessories for its guns. Heck, try to get a Taurus logo hat or shirt.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Has anyone heard whether a PT92 will fit in the Roni G2?
Funny thing, I actually emailed the company ages ago asking and they never responded. You can go back and forth making good points on why it would and wouldn't work. Until you hear from the company your next best shot would be to have someone that owns both buy one and see and let us all know.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Heck, try to get a Taurus logo hat or shirt.
You obviously don't know how to ask properly.

I have two Taurus Judge T-Shirts that has the Taurus Bull Logo on the left breast, and two man targets on the back that have been hit, one by .45Colt and the other by .410 shot.
The caption reads ".45Colt or .410, you be the Judge"
I purchased these through the Taurus website.

I also have a 17"x17" Taurus Bull banner hanging on my classroom wall.
I am an NRA instructor, and I volunteer to teach the National Shooting Sports Foundation's (NSSF) "First-Shots" program.

I called Taurus customer service and told them I would like to acquire a Taurus wall hanging of some type to decorate my walls.
The nice lady asked for my name and mailing address and sent me the banner free of charge!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Better yet take a look here....

MechTech - What is CCU?

Give yourself a leg up on the SBR folks.

B2
I will not say it is a bad system however it takes a pistol away to use a PCC and I am not a fan of that at all. I just buy complete PCC's and be done with it.

·
Registered
160 Posts
As far I know the Roni guys make one for a beretta 92. That might be the best place to start looking at compatibility. I remember mailing them a long time ago and they did say one can send your firearm to them and they would make it to spec, but that is not an option for me from where I am

1 - 18 of 18 Posts