Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came home to get ready for my second job. And there it was, My CCP!!!!!!! It was about 15 days since I had my prints taken at a local LGS. Now I will feel safer delivering pizzas tonight.
Now I just gotta see if anyone notices at work. I will let ya'll know how it goes tonight when I get back.

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Welcome to the CC Club. I'd carry at work if I could....

·
Super Moderator
40,638 Posts
Congrats, carry always, be safe.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
I came home to get ready for my second job. And there it was, My CCP!!!!!!! It was about 15 days since I had my prints taken at a local LGS. Now I will feel safer delivering pizzas tonight.
Now I just gotta see if anyone notices at work. I will let ya'll know how it goes tonight when I get back.
Good news!

Carry safely and carry as often as you can.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Congrats! Be careful though. Make sure your job allows it. Not that I wouldn't have it, just know where your employer stands. Mine didn't allow it and would fire us if we were carrying. I remember my days as a pizza delivery driver. Been a couple of times I wished I had one. Especially when I was robbed!

Scott

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
If you drive for Domino's, place your t-shirt and you D-Shirt both over your gun. The Domino's shirt alone clings to the gun and prints pretty well. And congratulation on the CCP! :)

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Everything went well at work. No one noticed, and I was not too worried. As far as I know they allow us to CC. I have not asked straight out, but I had to ask off for class and told the boss it was for a CC class. He said cool. And did not tell me not at work. My full time job, they do not care as long as it is covered.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Congrats!

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome to the brotherhood.

·
Banned
9,233 Posts
Just don't tell anyone at work. Never trust people with what can become GOSSIP!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts